ScaleUp 360° Competitive Intelligence Europe – the digital event for decision makers working on the competitive and market intelligence tools and strategies is starting on March, 9th. Experience 2 days of virtual sessions & case studies and learn, engage and discuss innovation in real-time with thought leaders across the globe.
Register here for free to join for example the session of Eric Barthalon, Global Head of Capital Market Research at Allianz:
The financial services industry has high, if not exuberant, expectations about data science, Big Data, AI, deep learning. In this presentation Eric Barthalon will share the unique characteristic of the financial market environment and discuss the following points
- But isn’t it the case that data are man-made?
- But, isn’t it the case that data science is nothing but statistics in new clothes?
- Uncertainty, time, and ”misbehaviour” are the hallmarks of capital markets
- How we – human beings – process noisy data through
- Modeling learning processes: canonical form and variations
- Long-term adaptive expectations keep short-term rational expectations on leash
Competitive Intelligence to Data Analytics experts; from BI to Strategy and Innovation from largest global enterprises to SMEs and Hidden Champions. Over 250 of the most influential experts – be part of it.
Register now for ScaleUp 360° Competitive Intelligence Europe, join the sessions and start networking!