FREE LIVETILES WEBCAST
TUESDAY, 11th MAY | 10:00-11:00 AM CET
The Radical Workplace Shift: 6 Ways Technology Supercharges Employee Experience
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic times are changing and so does the Future of Work. In this webcast the speaker will focus on the major impact on the insights and opportunities by Covid-19 and on coping with the accelerated digitalization of work and the rise of employee experience.
It will also concentrate on the change of the workplace and introduce success stories for embedding employee engagement and corporate communication into your Digital Workplace.
In this webcast you´ll learn about:
- Best practices about the changing role of workplace and comms in 2021 and ahead
- How digital workplace innovation can help with generating insights/data across channels
- How it can avoid silos (e.g. MSTeams, Slack, SharePoint) to drive greater engagement and personalization
- How to use workplace tech to help employees adapt from the physical to the digital workplace culture
- 6 ways to supercharge employee experience
Global Head of Comms | LiveTiles
Chief Technology Officer | LiveTiles
LiveTiles is a workplace technology company offering expertise and software products designed to boost productivity, innovation and employee engagement in your workplace.
LiveTiles products include software for internal communications, social intranets, employee directories and organization charts and workplace analytics
WHEN? AND HOW?
TUESDAY, 11 of MAY | 10:00-11:00 AM CET
- Get free access to the webcast with our partner LiveTiles
- Get free access to our networking app and connect with other experts
- Get free access to the webcast recording after the session