E-Book: Data Virtualization for Dummies
Learn how to put data virtualization to work in your organization
The ever-increasing volume of data and channels presents companies with the challenge of storing, accessing, and sharing massive volumes of data coming from both, traditional and new sources.
Where traditional data integration techniques such as ETL quickly reach their limits, can Data Virtualization provide a simplified, unified and integrated view of business data.
Key Takeaways from this E-Book:
- Conquer siloed data in the enterprise
- Integrate all data sources and types
- Cope with regulatory requirements
- Deliver big data solutions that work
- Take the pain out of cloud adoption
- Drive digital transformation