What are the key challenges in the area of software asset and license management? And how do companies respond to the these challenges? In the framework of the annual SAMS USA conference we.CONECT conducted a survey with managers of the departments SAM, SLM, IT procurement, IT service management and IT operations on the organization of SAM within their company and future plans for software asset and software license management.
Survey Topics (Extract)
- What are the main goals of SAM initiatives?
- How are tracking and reporting of software licensing performed?
- What problems have been worked on with a solution provider?
- What future developments will have an impact on software asset and software license management?
SAMS USA will return in 2019!
This conference is the leading international networking platformfor Software Asset, Software License, IT Procurement and Compliance Managers. The SAMS USA focuses on approaches, processes and tools for legally compliant management of software assets and licenses.
- 40+ expert speakers
- 150 attendees
- 3 days with over 30 interactive sessions incl. Keynotes, World Cafés, Workshops and much more
- 15hrs of dedicated networking time
- Representation of the entire SAM, SLM & IT Procurement ecosystem and value chain
Keep updated on speakers, partners and event agenda: www.sam-strategies.com