As part of the ScaleUp 360° Continuous Delivery & Automation we would like to invite you to our virtual panel discussion, on June 8th 2021 at 11.30am.
Virtual Panel Discussion
While DevOps practices proved their value in most companies to embark on such a journey, many of them face different challenges with regard to scaling DevOps across large organizations with hundreds of applications, dispersed teams in different locations using different technologies and architectures. The panel discussion addresses the major challenges aiming at identifying the best solutions based on practical everyday experiences:
- How to change to a DevOps Culture? What is the necessary mindset and to reach it?
- How to standardize DevOps practices and how to organize the scaling of DevOps throughout the organization?
- How to bridge the old IT with the new IT?
- How to prioritize deployment pipeline optimization?
- What are the best arguments to find the right sponsorship and gain the necessary buy-in from senior leadership?
- How to achieve flexible command and control structures?
- How to deal with possible over-dependence on static outsourcing models and find the right balance?
- What is the necessary skillset for DevOps at scale?
- How to design the right toolset? What technologies are needed?
- Beyond best-practices: How to plan the optimal scaling of DevOps for your organization?
Head of SDLC Implementation
Nordea Bank AB
Head of DevSecOps CoE
Head of Doc Management, ID&Access Management, API Devrel Euler Hermes
Sign up now to take part in this and many more interesting sessions online.
Welcome to ScaleUp 360° Continuous Delivery & Automation Summer Europe – the digital event for DevOps experts, end users and practitioners. Experience 2 days of virtual sessions and case studies on DevOps & Software Development/Deployment innovations by true industry thought leaders.