ScaleUp 360° Cognitive Business Automation Fall Europe – the digital event for experts and decision makers in the fields RPA, AI and Automation Intelligence.
At ScaleUp 360° Cognitive Business Automation Fall Europe Michael Späth gave a workshop on “How will cognitive automation reshape the role of humans and organizations?” on day 1 covering the following topics:
- Why have incumbents struggled to keep pace with digital native companies?
- What skillsets do teams need to build and develop intelligent agents?
- How do new skillset requirements impact organizational design considerations?
- Can we clearly communicate the case for change?
- Cognitive Automation enabled at scale on a single platform
- Leading practices from supply chain and finance
- Building a permanent decision memory to drive change
The automation gap between incumbents and digital native companies continues to grow. While digital transformation has been top-of-mind in all board rooms, the results for most companies are lackluster. A few pioneers, however, have been able to move ahead and establish closed-loop decision automation at scale. Cognitive Automation technology unlocks the journey towards the self-driving enterprise and is the key enabler for established companies to close agility and productivity gaps.