FREE AUTH0 WEBCAST
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16th | 11 AM – 12 PM CEST (10 – 11 AM BST)
Build vs. Buy – Digital Identity Access Management
It’s a question many companies, big and small, ask themselves: should I build a new platform or software from scratch or should I invest in a ready-made product?
This webcast explains the criteria that should be evaluated in order to make this decision for Digital Identity Access Management (IAM). Learn how development teams align to a build or buy approach and what are advantages and disadvantages of both approaches.
Top Considerations for Evaluating an IAM Solution :
- Implement and scale identity and access management
- Manage customers’ digital identities, while being able to fully focus on doing what they do best
- Exploit the benefits of modern cloud-native development techniques
- Have the assurance that it will adapt to an ever changing security threat model
Tobias Urban – Sr. Partner Solutions Engineer EMEA bei Auth0
As a Partner Solutions Engineer, Tobias is focused on educating and empowering Auth0 partners, helping them build modern and scalable CIAM solutions and use Auth0 to create the best possible value for their customers. He focuses specifically on cloud-native applications and cloud transformation, helping architects design great solutions for their internal and external identity needs.
The New Way to Solve Identity – Built for Developers, Trusted by Global Enterprises.
We solve the most complex and large-scale identity use cases for global enterprises with our extensible and easy-to-integrate platform, securing billions of logins every year.
WHEN & WHERE?
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16th | 11 AM – 12 PM CEST
- Get free access to the webcast with our partner Auth0
- Get free access to our networking app and connect with other experts
- Get free access to the webcast recording after the session