OSS.5 USA is America’s first platform bringing together all stakeholders who play an active role in the achievement of high level functional, system & operational safety for fully automated driving. After the great success of the second edition, the upcoming event will again provide you with precise insights into new technical innovations, latest updates to standards, and pressing challenges regarding operational & functional safe systems in Level 4 & 5 vehicles.
Acces the full panel discussion with Einride, NI and DLR on Validation & Verification Challenges for Next Gen Automotive Software and Systems:
The virtual panel discussion is designed to interactively discuss answers and solutions to interdisciplinary questions and challenges. We bring together selected experts from the industry who lead the discussion and monitor your input via the chat to make the panel discussion interactive.
- How ill-equipped are the existing methods & tools for solving the verification problem for next-gen automotive systems & software?
- What minor/major changes to existing methods are needed to tackle the next-gen systems?
- What are the key challenges in adopting these changes in the industry?
- Is the industry ready for tackling these problems?
- What changes in the design process may be required for enhancing the quality of next-generation systems?
You want to know more about this topic? Book your ticket now for OSS.5 USA 2021 from July 12-13.