FREE WEBCAST ON-DEMAND | REGISTER NOW
Remote Support Trends Affecting Business in 2022
Remote work is here to stay. While organizations quickly adapted to temporary remote work set-ups, distributed work will be the new de facto for businesses and organizations of all sizes. IT is now faced with the challenge of balancing security, usability and IT support from a distance – while ensuring people can do their work as if they were in person – from anywhere.
New data from a Splash top survey of 1,000 IT decision makers from the UK reveals the overwhelmingly positive impact of effective remote access and support tools on productivity and happiness. 42% of them told us work is more enjoyable as a result of the lack of stress they feel with remote technologies in place.
In this webcast attendees will discover:
• The outcome of our research with 1000 ITDMs
• What are the key remote support trends in 2022 and how they are affecting the business
• How to create an in-person technology experience for an increasingly remote/ distributed workforce
• How IT can effortlessly deploy and support remote workers on any device or platform
• How to ensure security and compliance
Alexander Draaijer – General Manager at Splashtop
Alexander Draaijer, the GM of Splashtop for Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), is in charge of helping build and lead the company’s fast-growing EMEA operations by increasing sales activities, identifying new market opportunities, and defining the actions required to bring a new dynamic to Splashtop in the EMEA region.
Before Splashtop, Alex spent most of his career working for US venture-backed companies, where he built and managed European & Asia-Pacific operations from inception to going public or getting acquired. Alex is passionate about helping companies like yours solve the dilemma of supporting remote work, education, and IT service desks with GDPR-compliant secure software for remote access and support.
Splashtop delivers GDPR-compliant, best-in-class secure remote access and support solutions at the best-value. Its solutions deliver an in-person experience users need, with security IT can trust.
About Splashtop’s remote support and remote access solution:
- High performance you require: 4K quality at 60fps with enterprise-grade reliability and scalability
- Security you can trust: Two-factor authentication, single sign-on and SOC 2, GDPR, CCPA and HIPAA compliance
- Simplicity you want: One application for seamless access and support for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android
- Support when you need it: Talk directly to an expert with instant global support, regardless of company size
With Splashtop solutions it’s very rare that you require technical support. Nevertheless, we understand that if you need support, you want it instantly. We therefor provide instant global technical support which allows users to talk or chat directly to a live expert, regardless of company size. Thanks to our customer-centric approach and our live technical support we have proudly earned our Net Promotor Score of 93.
Go to: https://www.splashtop.com for more information.