Webinars & Best Practices
The perfect way to build your sales pipeline
Through the pandemic, companies across the world have turned to innovative digital campaigns for demand generation. With the major part of the pandemic seeming behind us, digital engagements like webinars, panel discussions and content syndication programs continue to be a major source of demand generation. But are these being perceived correctly and executed properly to get the most out of the efforts?
What is presented?
- Gain a holistic overview and perspective to approaching digital demand generation efforts
- Understand the key trends and best practices for webinars and panel discussions
- Understand how to load your sales pipeline with highly qualified leads and contacts to further your business goals
- Identify new ways of engaging with potential target audiences and build long-lasting relationships with them
- Maximize your RoI on digital demand generation efforts
Business Partner Manager, we.CONECT
Chandan Nallal brings with him more than 15 years of professional experience in Enterprise/B2B Sales and Account Management and currently heads our Partner Management responsibilities for all Digital Business Hubs. Chandan is responsible for working closely with our business partners on their project needs and also internally coordinate and collaborate with the project team to ensure smooth delivery of our services.
For any questions and/or clarifications about our offerings, Chandan can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 3052 1070 3235.
Digital Business Hub is the ever-growing source of knowledge and expertise regarding highly relevant topics such as information technology, software development and IoT. All of which are extremely diverse and do not only appeal to IT decision makers interested in the rise of digital ecosystems and businesses.
If you want to learn more, go to: https://digital-business-hub.com