WEDNESDAY, June 23rd | 10 – 11 AM CEST
Swarm Data & Intelligence: Collaborating for Greater Safety
Nira Dynamics & Audi are using high-precision swarm data to improve its car-to-X service known as local hazard Information, this was the first customer application in which vehicle data is applied to this type of cutting-edge data analysis. The solution includes a car-to-cloud application based on an innovative technology that detects the tiniest changes in road surface adhesion, uploads data to the cloud for processing, and warns upcoming drivers of road ice or other slippery conditions in near real-time. The two companies adapted this solution as a basis to develop enhanced hazard alerts, together with the Car.Software organization and HERE Technologies. Learn about a safer and more intelligent mobility solution that leverages cutting-edge data analysis and a driver assistance system that is pre-learning.
LEARN IN THIS WEBCAST:
- How driver assistance systems can ‘pre-learn’ and adjust to the condition of the road with even greater precision, and route guidance in the navigation system can take road conditions into account.
- Understand the importance of data and why connectivity is the foundational core of future mobility solutions.
- How collaboration is key for cross-brand software development but also holds huge opportunity for swarm data & intelligence.
- What prerequisites are required to cope with the complexity of AI learning.
- Understand the role of a hyperconnected intelligent and distributed platform to unleash the full potential of seamless mobility.
Petrina Anne Steele – Global Lead for Connected Vehicles and Smart Mobility at Equinix GmbH
Petrina is currently responsible for new ecosystem discovery and curation, strategy & customer engagement for Internet of Things, which covers application of emerging technologies within industry segments. She is also Equinix’s Global lead for our Connected Vehicles & Smart Transportation initiative and has held a number of positions in Equinix since joining in 2000 including VP of Vertical Marketing, VP of Business Development and has also lead on strategic projects (M&A activities, EMEA Cloud Acceleration Project Lead, Strategic Alliances GTM programs, etc.) Petrina is a supporter of STEM, part of Equinix’s Women Leadership Network (EWLN) and an active member in several associations across industries (5GAA, AECC, CIONET Innovation Council).
David Askenteg – Team Manager at NIRA Dynamics AB
David is the Product Owner for NIRA’s two main connected products: Road Surface Alerts and Road Surface Conditions. David’s current focus is designing the connected products at NIRA and be the link between the customer, the platform provider and the development teams.
Steve Bonn – Director of Business Development at HERE Technologies
- 10 years with HERE
- Director BD for HERE platform
- Before focusing on HERE platform, was working in Sales as expert for automotive topics relating especially to ADAS/HAD
- Previously worked in strategy consulting and M&A with several years living/working in Asia before locating to Germany
Equinix enables automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), suppliers, transportation companies and mobility service providers to unlock the value of innovation with strategic infrastructure by re-architecting IT infrastructure to enable efficient data aggregation, analytics, and exchange in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company. Digital leaders harness our trusted platform to bring together and interconnect the foundational infrastructure that powers their success. We enable our customers to access all the right places, partners and possibilities they need to accelerate advantage. With Equinix, they can scale with agility, speed the launch of digital services, deliver word-class experiences, and multiply their value.
Realize your edge-enabled mobility of the future and turn your vehicle data into value at Equinix.
WHEN AND HOW?
WEDNESDAY, June 23rd | 10 – 11 AM CEST
- Get free access to the webcast with our partner
- Get free access to our networking app and connect with other experts
- Get free access to the webcast recording after the session